How to Join Our Walking Group
The quickest and easiest way to join the Nottingham and Derby Walking Group is to fill out the Ramblers application form online. Please select your group in Nottinghamshire Area as Notts Derby Walking Group.
You are not obliged to join the group immediately. Please feel free to turn up to a few guided walks and socials first to meet people from the club, we ask you to join as soon as you start turning up to events regularly.
The current 2016 Ramblers membership leaflet can be downloaded here.
There are number of benefits of joining which include:
- Opportunity to go on the Nottingham and Derby Walking Group weekend walking holidays
- Access to the group’s email digest (weekly updates)
- Regular group guided walks programme
- The Ramblers Handbook & accommodation guide free
- Walk – the Ramblers quarterly colour magazine with its celebrity columnists, breathtaking outdoor photography and campaigning journalism
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor
- Your subscription will be supporting the work of the country’s leading organisation working for walkers.
For further information feel free to contact our Membership Secretary or ask your walk leader.
Ramblers Membership Offer
If you shop at Tesco and collect Clubcard Points you can exchange them for new single or joint annual membership. Further details can be found on the Tesco Clubcard webpage linked below: