⚠ COVID-19 Pandemic
Following the easing of lock-down restrictions, we have resumed group walks but with strictly limited numbers to allow for social distancing.
Our social activities remain on hold for the time being.
Please visit the Ramblers Coronavirus page for further advice and information.
How To Join
The quickest and easiest way to join the Nottingham and Derby Walking Group is to fill out the online Ramblers application form. Please select your group in Nottinghamshire Area as Notts Derby Walking Group.
You are not obliged to join the group immediately. Please feel free to turn up to a few guided walks and socials first to meet people from the club. We ask you to join as soon as you start turning up to events regularly.
There are number of benefits of joining which include:
- Opportunity to go on the Nottingham and Derby Walking Group weekend walking holidays
- Regular group guided walks programme
- Walk – the Ramblers quarterly colour magazine with its celebrity columnists, breathtaking outdoor photography and campaigning journalism
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor
- Your subscription will be supporting the work of the country’s leading organisation working for walkers.
For further information feel free to contact our Membership Secretary or ask your walk leader.